I would like to thank those individuals who themselves, along with their loved ones, have served their country, state, or local jurisdiction in a public service capacity. These words aren't said nearly enough to you, especially in this day and age. As a veteran myself, let me say your service is truly and genuinely appreciated.
In this business, many financial professionals specialize in one or two targeted areas. For the public services sector, the first, and many times only, discussion with a retirement counselor is what to do with the DROP and deferred compensation accounts upon retirement, at Tactical Financial Group (TFG), we go beyond that.
Important subjects to discuss
We've found that more pertinent conversations are often overlooked because of the focus on these two accounts (DROP and Deferred Compensation). There are MANY other questions that need to be asked to determine a course of action suitable for your individual situation:
- I want to enjoy my retirement, traveling, dining out, and entertaining. Will I be able to afford it?
- I'm retiring: should I and can I still open or contribute to an IRA of some kind? Should it be Roth or traditional?
- When should I start taking money from my retirement accounts, and in what order? Should a retirement job be considered?
- Should I start taking my social security benefit as early as possible, or wait a few years?
- Managing costs for extended periods of care?
- Are there measures in place to properly disburse my estate should I pass away, such as life insurance?
And the list goes on. . .
We are available 24/7 to discuss these questions, as well as others you may have. There are ZERO fees for our services and consultation, we can come to you or meet at our offices in Timonium. Whatever you decide, please feel free to use us as a resource. When you've decided to pull the proverbial trigger and pick a retirement date, we offer to attend retirement conferences with you at your human resources office at absolutely NO charge, whether you decide to work with us or not. This is our way of saying thank you.
Whether you are fresh out of training, or have many years under your belt, it is NEVER too late to start a plan.
We will be happy to provide you with referrals from current clients as to their experiences working with TFG. Generally speaking, many financial professionals offer similar products with similar goals, and often, the same company provides the products.
Defining characteristics that set TFG apart from every other company
- Client Care - Its that simple. Once you're a client, you're treated as family. This is a trite phrase, often overused and under delivered on; not with TFG. Ask our clients.
- New York Life - After so many years of doing the right thing, there is no better place to start and end your search for the right firm.
- Check out why at www.newyorklife.com/about/built-for-all-time This page explains what New York Life is, as well as why they are The Company You Keep.
We look forward to hearing from you!